With our World Map and the Wind Rose , it will never get you off course again! This impressive addition also looks great as a separate decoration for various rooms, e.g. corridor or kitchen. We have as many as 6 sizes of wind rose , the span of which is from 20 to 70 cm. When selecting the correct size for this product, it is best to use the size of the world map , if it is to be hung next to it.
The wind rose also looks great as a separate decoration on the wall in larger sizes, e.g. in the hall, living room or kitchen.
- size 20 cm best fits the World Map with dimensions: 150x70cm and 180x90cm
- size 30 cm or 40 cm best fits the World Map with dimensions: 200x100cm and 250x125cm
Above, these are our suggested sizes, but decide for yourself which size you choose.
WIND ROSE PARAMETERS:
- Material type: 5-layer glued beech tree, 6mm thick
- Color: natural, oak, walnut, rosewood
- Size: 20cm, 30cm, 40cm, 50cm, 60cm, 70cm
WIND ROSE – WHAT IS IT?
The wind rose, also known as the compass rose, was used by sailors before the introduction of the magnetic compass. It was applied to old nautical charts and it was the prototype of the compass dial.
We encourage you to leave your opinion about the product.